Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mog House Madness!!!!

I have a problem...I am a mog house addict. There I admitted it, and that is the first step. Almost an entire year has rolled around since I began my quest to pimp my moghouse and make it a place I would enjoy being afk in. I have almost succeeded and have decided to share my progress :) Here my overall moghouse, if you want to see the rest you can hit the link below.












This is my  non-seasonal setup, during the Holidays I bring out and swap more furniture (lanterns, snowman etc). I am still short a few pieces and I am waiting on some to hit the game.
My current furniture wishlist is:
Winged Balance (costs over a million to make, waiting on O ingots to drop more)
Thurible
Fafnir statue
Nomad Moogle statue
Cleaning Tool set
Green Grass (missed ths last summerfest)

That is all for now, any other furniture addicts out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment