Sunday, September 26, 2010

Identity Crisis resolved!

Alright, alright...so the game has been out coming up on a week. However I hadn't yet posted the character model that I settled on for my new "Sheeba". I was taking some really great pictures earlier this week of my character's adventures after which I realized fraps was not on....So anyway, I settled on a blond with bangs and a longer haircut. I made sure her face would look good with other haircuts as well should they implement the function in game that allows you to change them. I was very tempted to go pink hair...but it seemed like everyone in beta had pink hair so... yeah.

























I also have been trolling some forums this weekend since my playtime is limited until I buy a new PC. I found a great link to a website that will create a custom signature for you in addition to hosting linkshell sites. It is called Enjin and has support for many popular games and sites. So if you are looking for a signature for forums or a site to host your new linkshell, check this place out. Here is my own signature that gets updated daily. FFXIV signature generator

No comments:

Post a Comment