Sunday, September 12, 2010

Catching Up...

So whoever has stumbled across this may notice that all my posts started in September. Actually I started blogging a few years ago in FFXI to sort of commemorate my experiences and create a scrapbook of my adventures. However, I know realize FFXI is only one part of my gaming evolution so I felt I needed a better blog to track all my gaming exploits and antics. In addition to this I wanted to add in more real life information in an attempt to make the "Narcissitc Mithra" more accountable and realistic. I plan on adding several sections for other ventures, such as procrastination and my dissertation progress. But for now I am still playing catch up with my blogs, working on networking and generally organizing myself for ease in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment